7 small jicamas, peeled, quartered, and thinly sliced
7 unripe mangos
7 small pineapples, peeled, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
7 green apples, quartered, cored and thinly sliced.
7 guavas, quartered and thinly sliced
7 star fruits, thinly sliced into stars
14 kiwi fruits, peeled and thinly sliced
7 pomegranate, peeled and separate seeds
1 &1/4 cup skinless peanuts, toasted and chopped
7 tbsp sesame seed, toasted
7 tbsp dark shoyu
7 tbsp light shoyu
7 tbsp freshly squeezed Kona rangpur limes
7 tbsp palm sugar, finely chopped
1/2cup white sugar
8 chilies, finely chopped
1) Soak apple slices for 5 min. in a solution of limejuice and water.
2) Layer thinly sliced fruit into shallow glass dish, or you may stack them in layers on individual bowls.
3) Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4) Toast peanuts and sesame seeds in 350 F over for 10 min, stirring occasionally.
5) To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a small bowl stirring well (except peanuts and seeds).
6) Add the sesame seeds and half peanuts.
7) Serve in a bowl along side of salad.
8) The remains of peanuts should be offered as garnish for guests.